General Security Housing Loan
Are you a member of the General Security? Are you opting for a fund to buy, construct, or renovate you home? Fransabank offers you its tailor-made Housing Loan with the General Security that allows you to step into your tomorrow's home.
What do you get?
How does it work?
- Currency: LBP
- Loan amount: unlimited
- Interest rate: 2.128%
- Financed amount: up to 100% of the apartment's price
- Repayment period: from 3 up to 25 years
- Free pre-approved credit card
- No file fees
How can you repay your loan?
To qualify for the General Security Housing Loan
- You should be of Lebanese nationality
- You should domicile your salary at Fransabank
What are the guarantees?
- Through monthly installments that can reach up to 35% of your monthly income
- Senior debt mortgage on the apartment
- Life insurance covering applicant up to loan amount
- Fire insurance on the apartment up to the appraisal value
* Applicant's age should not exceed 72 years old at loan maturity
Download Product Key Fact Statement
- Copy of identification card or صورة عن نموذج رقم 2
- Copy of family civil register
- Proof of residence such as mayor certificate, electricity, telephone, or water bill
- Approval from the General Directorate of the Internal Security Forces
- Detailed Salary certificate & original payslip
Documents related to construction
- Copy of title deed
- Original real estate certificate
- Original real estate certificate for the common parts
- Original promise of sale contract
- Copy of rules of co-proprietors
- Copy of planning certificate
- Copy of housing permit
- Copy of allotment plan
- Copy of work report by the Project Engineer
- Copy of building permit certified by the Syndicate of Engineers