Fransavenir - Retirement Saving Plan
Who said income has to end when retirement begins?
What is it?
With Fransavenir, the saving and life insurance plan from Bancassurance*, you can start planning now for a comfortable retirement. All you have to do is to think about how you will rest and enjoy life during your retirement, and Fransavenir will cater for your financials on your behalf.
Return on Savings
- In USD
- Premiums starting as low as USD 25 monthly
- Fixed or progressive
- Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly
- Possibility to change the premium amount, frequency and variation
- Highly attractive annual return on the real cash value of the contract
At contract Maturity
- In case of natural or accidental death, the insured capital will be paid to the designated beneficiary (ies)
- In case the amount invested by the insured is greater than the insured capital, Bancassurance sal* will pay the difference to the designated beneficiary (ies)
- In case of total permanent disability, the insured capital will be paid to the insured over a five-year period
The insured has 3 options to receive the amount saved:
- As a lump sum amount, or
- As an annual income spread over 10 years, or
- As a lifetime annuity for further precautions, to be chosen 5 years before contract maturity
- You may modify the contract duration, insured capital, targeted cash value, beneficiary (ies) as well as premium amount, frequency and variation
- You may make optional additional feedings and benefit from the return on savings
- You should be between 16 and 70 years old
- Period of scheme: minimum 4 years, maximum until insured is 75 years old
*Bancassurance sal, associate of Fransabank Group, is the first established specialized banking insurance company in Lebanon.