Fransaplus: Life Insurance Plan with Accidental Coverage
Are you looking to secure yourself and your family from any incident you may go through in life?
What is it?
Fansaplus, the ultimate life insurance plan with accidental coverage from Bancassurance*, can fill the financial gap left by any unfortunate incident you may go through in the case of accidental disability or death, or even natural death, thus supporting you and your family all along the way.
- In US$ or LBP
- Premiums starting as low as USD 2 or LBP 3,000 monthly
- Monthly or yearly
- Up to US$ 75,000 or its c/v in LBP for:
- Accidental death
- Total permanent disability due to an accident
- Partial permanent disability due to an accident (a percentage of the insured capital will be paid)
- Passive war risks (death & total permanent disability)
- US$ 3,000 or its c/v in LBP for natural death.
- You may modify the insured capital, and/or the beneficiary (ies)
- You should be between 18 and 64 years old when you apply for the insurance
- Period of scheme: 1 year, automatically renewable until the insured reaches 65 years old
- You should not be residing in Africa
- You should not be practicing one of the pre-defined risky professions
- No file fees upon subscription
- No medical requirements upon subscription
*Bancassurance sal, associate of Fransabank Group, is the first established specialized banking insurance company in Lebanon.