Use your Fransabank Business Card to manage and control your business and employees' work-related expenses and benefit at the same time from valuable features, useful business tools and choices of rewards.
What is it?
How can you benefit from this card?
- Fransabank Business Card is a corporate revolving credit card tailor-made for professionals and business owners offering you high spending limits
- It allows you to settle monthly payments as low as 5%, with a minimum of US$ 25
- You can use it for purchases at more than 22 million points of sale around the world.
- You can use it for for cash withdrawals from over 1 million ATMs worldwide
Worldwide Recognition and Rewards
- Free SMS: receive immediate SMS alerts for any transaction made on your card
- Free iBank Service: access your account anytime, anywhere through "iBank", our revolutionary internet banking service
- Free ATM Service: view your card account balance around the clock at any Fransabank ATM
- Free Monthly Statement: receive your monthly statement in print and electronic formats
- Free Call Center Service: dial 1552 and get connected directly to your card account
- You can benefit from our Cash Back Reward Program by redeeming 1% Cash on any amount spent on the card at your convenience
Who is eligible for the Business Card?
- Travel Insurance Program: Full option cards can benefit from up to US$ 100,000 insurance covering travel accident and emergency medical insurance when buying the airplane ticket on the card
- Purchase Protection Program: Full option cards can benefit from up to US$ 1,500 insurance covering lost or stolen purchases made on the card
- Membership in Priority Pass: Access to executive lounges in 200 International Airports
- Membership in IAPA: Benefit from up to 40% discounts on selected hotels' bookings and car rentals and get assistance in case of lost keys or luggage
How can you get this card?
To apply for a Business Card, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in the same company for a minimum of 1 year
- Fill in the application form at your Fransabank branch
- Provide a copy of your Identification Card or valid passport
- If you are an employee, provide an authenticated salary certificate
- If you are self-employed, provide a bank statement of account for the last 6 months