Fransabank puts at your disposal a wide range of Credit Cards offering you fast and convenient way to pay for all your financial needs of tomorrow, today. With flexible spending limits and worldwide acceptance, your financial security is ensured!
Pay in Euro while in Europe to avoid any additional costs of foreign exchange or mark up
How can you benefit from the Euro Card?
Download Product Key Fact Statement A World of Flexibility, Safety and Convenience
Who is eligible for the Euro Card?
Easy Balance Tracking
- You can settle monthly payments as low as 5%, with a minimum of USD 25
- You can use it for purchases at more than 22 million Points of Sale around the world
- You can use it for cash withdrawals from over 1 million ATMs worldwide
- You can benefit from our Cash Back Reward Program by redeeming 1% Cash on any amount spent on your card at your convenience
Worldwide Recognition and Rewards
- Free SMS: receive immediate SMS alerts for any transaction made on your card
- Free iBank Service: check your card account balance anytime, anywhere through "iBank", our revolutionary internet banking service
- Free ATM Service: view your card account balance around the clock at any Fransabank ATM
- Free Monthly Statement: receive your monthly statement in print and electronic formats
- Free Call Center Service: dial 1552 and get connected directly to your card account
When you opt to get full options with your Euro Card, you benefit from exclusive travel insurance and purchase protection programs as well as membership in leading international travel associations Travel Insurance Program
Benefit from travel insurance up to Euro 100,000 with your Euro Card. This travel insurance covers travel accident and emergency medical insurance when buying the airplane ticket on the card Purchase Protection Program
Benefit from purchase protection insurance up to Euro 1,500 with your Euro Card. This insurance covers for lost or stolen purchases made on the card Membership in Priority Pass
Access to executive lounges in 200 International Airports Membership in IAPA
Benefit from up to 40% discounts on selected hotels' bookings and car rentals and get assistance in case of lost keys or luggage
How can you get the Euro Card?
To apply for the Euro Card, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in the same company for a minimum of 1 year whether you are employee or self-employed
- Fill in the application form at your Fransabank branch
- Provide a copy of your Identification Card or valid passport
- If you are an employee, provide an authenticated salary certificate
- If you are self-employed, provide a bank statements of account for the last 6 months