Fransabank Touch Card
If you have a postpaid Touch line, ask for our NEW Fransabank Touch Card. Use your Card at Points of Sale for purchases locally & internationally and collect FREE Talk minutes, SMS & MB, and reduce your mobile phone bill.
What is it?
Download Product Key Fact Statement
How can you benefit from this card?
- Fransabank Touch Card is a flexible Gold revolving credit card from MasterCard that allows you to settle monthly payments as low as 5%, with a minimum of US$ 25.
- It is used for purchases at more than 22 million Points of Sale around the world.
- It is used for cash withdrawals from over 1 million ATMs worldwide.
- It can be used for Internet purchases.
How can you get this card?
*Each of the Free Talk minutes/ SMS and MB accumulated will be transformed in dollar value and be credited to your card account to reduce your bill
- There is no annual subscription for this card.
- Free 120 minutes talk or 120 SMS or 120 MB as welcome gift.*
- Free 25 minutes talk or 25 SMS or 25 MB for each USD 100 spent at Points of Sale.*
- Free monthly “Star package” service (value US$ 5) including Clip, Call Wait, Call forward, Multiparty conference
call & Call barring, with a minimum 100 dollars spending per month.
- Roaming and international access with NO bank guarantee.
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Purchase protection
Easy Balance Tracking
- Free SMS: receive immediate SMS alerts for any transaction made on your card or any reward accumulated
- Free online banking: view your card account balance online on your laptop or your mobile by subscribing to ibank.
- Free ATM Service: view your card account balance around the clock at any Fransabank ATM
- Free Monthly Statement: receive your monthly statement in print and electronic formats
- Free Call Center Service: dial 1552 and get connected directly to your card account
- Domicile your Touch bill at Fransabank
- Fill in the application form at any Fransabank Branch
- Proof of residence
- If you are an employee, provide an authenticated salary certificate
- If you are self-employed, provide a bank statement of account for the last 6 months with a declaration of income.