With Fransabank Group’s ongoing partnership with international financing institutions such as the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the European Investment Bank (EIB), Agence Française de Développement (AFD), the Arab Trade Financing Program (ATFP) and the complete range of subsidized loans, project financing and trade finance offered to the Group’s corporate clients, newly established and existing businesses from different sectors of the economy are able to finance their various projects, benefiting from personalized banking services offered at competitive rates. In addition, and in the scope of Fransabank’s expansion strategy, corporate clients are able to benefit from a wider market access and a more effective trade finance activity through the Group’s regional and international subsidiaries and associate.
A team of Fransabank specialized professionals, with broad expertise in the different economic sectors, is the best partner to offer financial guidance, recognize client’s business needs and tailor a broad spectrum of corporate finance services to fit those needs; whether it is a startup project or a growing existing business and whether operations cover industry, trade, construction, agriculture or tourism and services. The Bank also provides lease financing through its leasing subsidiary, Lebanese Leasing Company SAL.
Corporate financing Services
- Overdraft Facilities
- Short, Medium and Long Term Loans
- Special Purpose Term Loans
- Post Financing Facilities
- Letters of Credit
- Letters of Guarantee/Bonds
- Discounted Bills
- Foreign Exchange Facilities
Corporate loans are tailored to businesses with an annual turnover exceeding USD 5 million and a successful track record for 3 consecutive years for existing businesses, and feasibility and market studies for new projects. Required documents and guarantees shall be requested upon file assessment.
- BDL Subsidized loans Fransabank offers loans under the Lebanese Government loan subsidy program, to businesses in the four main sectors: Industry, agriculture, tourism and new technologies.
- ATFP The Arab trade finance program (ATFP), aims at encouraging trade between Arab countries and offers financing for export-import activities at competitive rates.
- EIB The European Investment Bank (EIB) grants long term loans to finance new projects or extensions of existing ones.
- IFC The loans offered by the International Finance Corporation (IFC), are tailored to new projects, and expansions or rehabilitations of existing ones, with activities conducted mainly in Lebanon.