FIB strives to consistently provide its clients with creative financial solutions that make a difference and bring added value to their investments while keeping an arm's length between stakeholders' interests and clients' objectives and at the same time, remaining fully transparent and compliant with international corporate governance standards.
FIB's solutions are unique, combining sound advice, solid investments, finance, advanced technology, and smooth operations; all designed into comprehensive solutions to:
- Help professionals improve their business success
- Increase the value of the institutional investors business
- Secure that private client achieves his wealth objectives.
FIB corporate finance advisory encompasses:
Equity and Debt Financing
- Mergers & Acquisitions (including those of Fransabank Group)
- Equity capital markets
- Private placements (local and international)
- Vertical/horizontal expansion (local and international)
- Corporate equity/debt advisory
- Re-organization and balance sheet re-structuring
FIB provides opportunities for direct participations and corporate and project finance. FIB is involved in every step of the transaction, including:
The Wealth Management department
- Corporate and project finance (medium to long term loans)
- Feasibility study/business plan
- Legal and financial due diligence
- Debt /equity structuring
- Equity placement and debt arrangement
, encompassing asset management and private banking, offers advice, expertise and solutions on a non-discretionary basis to optimize the returns on its clients' investments. Important considerations include:
The Private Banking department
- The Client's short, medium and long term goals and aspirations
- Expected return on investments
- Risk tolerance
- Liquidity and cash flow requirements
provides financial instruments (see below) including access to equities, bonds, funds, and various off-the-shelf structured products that suit the client's investment needs.
The Asset Management unit
provides comprehensive plans for its clients, which include advisory services and tailor-made financial solutions that bring added-value for the effective management of their wealth.
FIB also provides in-house information and analysis on financial markets, specifically equities research, as well as economic and country analysis, supported by international banks and asset managers.
FIB capital markets activities include full brokerage services available for a wide range of financial instruments with access to local, regional (GCC, Jordan and Egypt) and international markets (North America, Europe and Asia).
A wide range of financial instruments are available through the Wealth Management and the Capital Markets departments: equities, fixed income, futures, options, funds and structured products. Clients benefit from top-ranked research and the in-depth knowledge of our advisors.
Full range of equities:
Fixed Income Investments
- Lebanese, GCC, U.S., Canadian, European and other international stocks
- Common and preferred shares
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
Full access to:
Futures & Options
- International, regional and local bonds
- corporate and government bonds
- Treasury bills (T-bills)
Access to global futures and options markets
- Energy (crude oil, natural gas)
- Commodities (Agriculture, soft commodities and precious metals)
- Stock indices
Selection of highly-rated funds:
- Equity funds
- Fixed-income funds
- Balanced funds
- Money market funds
- Index funds
- Specialty funds
- Hedge funds
- Islamic funds
Based on clients' needs and expectations, FIB can structure products with various underlying including equities, bonds, currencies, commodities, funds and indices. Off-the-shelf products are available through FIB private banking while tailor-made products are offered through FIB's Asset Management.