Energy Loan for Businesses
With the revolutionary Energy Loan for Businesses from Fransabank, any company has the power to save on its operational expenses as well as the environment.
What do you get?
What are the eligible projects?
- Loan currency: LBP or USD
- Loan amount: starting at LBP 30 million or c/v USD
- Repayment period: up to 15 years (depending on the type of the loan)
- Grace period: up to 4 years
- Interest rate: starting at 0%
- Grant by the Central Bank of Lebanon: up to 15% of loan amount on case-by-case basis
- Free pre-approved "Business" credit card
- Free domiciliation of electricity bill
- Free access to our internet banking - iBank, telephone banking - Call Center and SMS Alerts services
How can you repay your loan?
Whether you are a self-employed individual or owner of a company operating in any sector, finance now your new eco-friendly project or expand your existing one and ensure a greener tomorrow. The loan cover any investment related to:
- Energy consumption reductions
- Renewable energy
- High efficiency lighting systems
- Improved thermal insulation of buildings
- Engines and boilers
- Air conditioning units
What are the guarantees needed?
- During grace period, you only settle the interest amount only
- During the settlement period, you settle your installment in principal and interest
Personal documents required from client and/or partner (s) and /or guarantor
Documents proving legal status and income
- Copy of identification card or valid passport or civil register
- Place of residence such as copy of title deed or rent contract or mayor attestation or electricity, phone , or water bill
- Real estate certificate for plots subject to collateral such as mortgage, negative pledge or proxy to mortgage
- Financial statements for the last 6 months for existing clients
Additional documents for Kafalat , Daam, Commercial Property Loan and Commercial In-Site Loan
- Copy of company's circular, by-laws and certificate of registration
- Copy of documents related to If business location
- If owned: real estate certificate
- If rent: last rent contract
- Copy of syndicate membership (if available)
- Feasibility study including the cash flow projection for the period of the loan validated by an expert in the field. For term loans, feasibility study with details on projected revenues and expenses.
- Financial statements for previous years, up to 3 years (If sales turnover is above USD 500,000 financials must be audited)
- Lists of main clients and suppliers indicating the amount and terms of payment/settlement
- Latest company bank account statement for the last 6 months (if available)
- Copy of the latest fire and life insurance policies (if available)
In addition to above for Commercial Property Loan Only:
- Copy of the rent contract for the duration of the loan
- Related permits from concerned authorities for industrial and touristic companies
- Related permits from concerned authorities for gas stations for Beirut region and municipality certificate for other regions
- Municipality attestation proving that applicant is not renting the premises subject of the loan.
If your company belongs to any of the below categories, these legal documents should be also provided
- Photocopy of the minutes of the first Board of Directors meeting
- Photocopy of the minutes of the last General Assembly meeting that elected the members of the actual Board of Directors
- Photocopy of minutes of the last meeting of the Board of Directors that elected the actual Chairman and fixed his prerogatives including the right of indebtedness for himself or for any other designated person
For SCS & SNC
- Photocopy of the minutes of the last meeting of the General Assembly that has elected the General Director and fixed his prerogatives including the right of indebtedness
For Sole Proprietorship & Individuals
- Photocopy of the partnership contract with all the amendments that have occurred
- Minutes of meeting of the partners that granted the right of signature, especially the right of indebtedness, in the name of the company
- Certificate of Trade practice