For over 9 decades, Fransabank has been committed to expertise and knowledge-sharing. Today, within its 90 Years Anniversary Celebrations, and through its Knowledge® conference on "Global Business Leaders Talk:
Performing in a Challenging World", Fransabank Group stresses further on its endeavor to build, hand-in-hand, with all its stakeholders, more prosperous and promising tomorrows.
, Fransabank Group brings the edge that makes the difference, aiming at:
- Bringing to Lebanon world-renowned elite speakers to share their experiences, insights, and strategies as well as emerging topics with the community's key public and private sectors decision makers, top finance and business leaders, senior executives and leading academicians.
- Providing a competitive edge in offering knowledge and networking opportunities to invitees by joining informed and spirited speakers, as well as a select audience.
In 1921, Fransabank's journey began on Allenby Street, at the heart of Beirut as a Branch to "Crédit Foncier d'Algérie et de Tunisie" (CFAT); It ranks number 1 on the list of banks operating in Lebanon indicating that it is the first registered Bank in the country.
For 90 years, Fransabank Group has strived to establish and grow its presence locally and in selective regional and international markets, driven by a multi-dimensional added value to these markets and to all stakeholders, wherever they are.
Today, Fransabank Group is a leading Lebanese financial group that offers universal banking services through its 142 branches in 7 countries across the world, covering Lebanon, France, Algeria, Syria, Belarus, Cyprus and Sudan.
In Lebanon alone, Fransabank Group ranks first in terms of local branch network with 108 branches covering all the country, from corner to corner. This is in addition to a total of eleven Banking and Non-Banking Subsidiaries & Associates in Lebanon that are part of the Group.
Fransabank Group is ranked the fourth leading Lebanese banking group with USD 14.46 billion in Total Assets, USD 11.74 billion in Customers' Deposits and USD 1.29 billion in Shareholders' Equity as at December 31, 2011.
Throughout its legacy, Fransabank Group has been banking on loyalty, credibility, integrity, accountability, and transparency in its day-to-day practices and operations, in everything it does, and in all markets it operates in.
- Diplomatic Corps
- Central Bank
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Trade, Industrial & Economic Groups
- Businessmen & Entrepreneurs
- Medias from Lebanon and abroad