Transfer in a click!
You can now make transfers according to BDL Circular 151 through Online Banking and on Fransabank Mobile app.
The service will allow users to transfer money from their USD account to their LBP account at BDL Circular 151 exchange rate, currently set at LBP 8,000 (subject to change).
The amounts transferred in LBP remain available in the LBP current account to be used through the debit card on POS at merchants or withdrawn on ATMs.
How it works:
- Only USD to LBP transfers are permitted
- A monthly limit is predefined for each account and represents the monthly allowed amount to be transferred using the BDL Circular 151 exchange rate
- Customers can perform their transfers in one shot (equivalent to the full monthly limit) if sufficient funds are available in their accounts
- The remaining monthly limits for transfer according to BDL Circular 151 are displayed on the screen along with the current exchange rate
- The exchange rate set by BDL is currently LBP 8,000 and is subject to change at any time
Steps to follow:
- Log in to Fransabank Online Banking or Mobile App using your username, password, and Customer ID
- Click on Transfers
- Choose “Transfer Applying BDL Circular 151”
- Your Debit Account will be displayed
- Specify the amount
- Click submit